August 11, 2012

Master Bedroom re-style: 10.08.2012

My last post I told you we are getting a new wardrobe for our bedroom (which I am sooooo excited about!) I received the phone call yesterday from Stegbar confirming installation for Monday! 

Besides the new wardrobe being installed I think it is time that we treated ourselves to a few other goodies to finish off our room. We have never really purchased anything for our bedroom so I have made the executive decision that we should add a little style to the boudoir. Here are a few things that I am thinking......What do you think?? 

The feature chair: 


I am completely undecided on the chair. Please Help!!! Do I go with the Eames DSW side chair in smoke/maple timber legs or high gloss white/maple timber..... OR

pic: Matt Blatt
pic: Matt Blatt


the Kartell Louis Ghost chair from Space? This is to sit in the corner of the room with a desk.
pic: Space furniture


Wall Feature:

For above the bed I am thinking this Large Bamileke feather Juju hat in off white from Table Tonic possibly on a coloured feature wall?? OR do we stay with white, white, white?

pic: Table Tonic

Bedside Lighting:


For the lighting beside the bed I'm considering these funky pendent lights from Empirical Style. We can either have these installed from the ceiling or alternatively plug into wall socket (like a normal lamp) and hang off a hook.





























pic: Empirical Style




Bedside table:

and finally for the all important bed side table..... 
either a mini mega pine block from Mark Tuckey or the compobibili 2 door storage unit from Space.




pic: Space Furniture

pic: Mark Tuckey


Please throw any suggestions my way..... Hope you are having a great Saturday 

Lxx

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Okay - My thoughts:
    The chair: I prefer the first, either colour. May be dependant on your feature wall (or whiteness!). Have you seen the Kartell Mr Impossible chair? We have one. Very cool.
    The Juju (divine) and feature wall: I think all white is foolproof and will be gorgeous. te only feature wall I would do is dark charcoal/black. BEAUTIFUL with a white juju on it.
    The lights: Hang from ceiling. Simpler/less fussy looking. LOVE them.
    Bedside table: Love both, but the earthiness of the Tuckey is so lovely.

    How exciting - hope that helps!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello
      Loving the Mr. Impossible chair - I hadn't seen it before.
      Totally agree with the charcoal/black feature wall, but whiteness may prevail (Juju will look amaze on either) and the lights, they do really need to be hung....they are too cool not to show off.

      Thanks so much Louise, this has been very helpful! xxx

      Delete
  2. Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

    ShowerScreens
    Frameless Shower Screens

    ReplyDelete