March 08, 2012

What I am wearing today: 08.03.12

Today was such a horrible rainy day! So to make things better it was in desperate need of a good outfit!
I wore my fabulous Isabel Marant sneakers, Acne pants, Saba tee & Karen Walker skull necklace.


and to make the day even better......I picked up the new Australian Vogue and Belle Magazine.Perfection!


Tomorrow we are off to Byron Bay for the weekend! Can't wait to escape this dreary weather.I am sure I will have loads to tell you about next week.

Happy Friday.

L xx


2 comments:

  1. Enjoy Byron
    Make sure you check out Top Shop and Bayleaf for coffees.
    Red Ginger for dumplings and beautiful Asian food and wares
    and Island Luxe in Byron and Bangalow

    India
    Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks India! I'll be sure to check them all out..... I am a massive fan of island luxe.
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete