June 27, 2012

The perfect travel bag?! 27.06.12

As you know we are just about to head off to Queenstown. My husband and I have this trip pretty much down pat, as we do this trip once a year. It's by no means a long flight, so not much hand luggage is required. BUT, this year we have our new little addition to the fam. Oscar. Who as many of you mummy's know babies tend to have more baggage than the adults. So I am downing my Louis Vuitton speedy (the perfect travel bag) for a more "sensible" style. As we are still carrying a baby bag around i am thinking a cross body bag is the way to go?? Here are a few styles that I have my eye on....Which one do like? I would love to know your thoughts.


marc by marc jacobs classic q natasha - purchase here


 marc by marc jacobs classic q percy - purchase here


3.1 phillip lim ponyskin cross body - purchase here

alexander wang brenda chain in aqua - purchase here


Love to here what you think of my selection or if you have any other suggestions I am all ears.

L xx

4 comments:

  1. Claudine & Ash
    http://claudineandash.com/index.php/baby-bags.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. For value the Marc Jacobs bags are both great I have both and love them - the Percy in particular is a great markets, weekend bag (money, phone, keys) the Natasha is deceptively big. I love all your choices but I do like the MJs for quality and value. Have fun in NZ. India

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks India! it is great to have an opinion from someone that actually has these bags...lucky ducky. The Natasha does look big.... but the percy looks small. So this has been very helpful. Ill keep you posted as to what I end up with x

      Delete
  3. LOVE the MJ bags, and the especially the colour of the Alexander Wang. Can't decide on one!

    ReplyDelete