September 06, 2012

My week in review: 05.09.12

The milestone:
Well this week if you don't follow me on Instagram you would have missed all my picy's from the big milestone birthday - the big dirty 30! I was having a few anxiety attacks leading into this day but it came and went like every other birthday,however it has definitely got me thinking about the future and I have a few exciting projects in the pipeline (ill keep you posted) and a new found health kick.


The attire:
Well, as of Saturday spring officially began and hasn't it been the most amazing weather! I'm feeling all summery and colourful and cracked out the brights and stripes today, oh and my new Hermes bangle, the b'day pressie from hubby.
I'm wearing bassike stripe tee, jac + jack emma pant (last season), Hermes cuff and necklace from Madame Pompidou in Byron. 



The peplum:
What do you think of the Peplum tops that are showing up E.V.E.R.Y.W.H.E.R.E? I wasn't quite on board with this look it kinda reminded me of something  Molly Ringwald would have worn in Pretty in Pink or Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman, not that i have anything against 80's fashion hey I was a product of the 80's, but Paula Joye of Lifestyled (one of my all time favourite reads) modelled this little number from Scanlon and Theodore during the week and well I'm kind of a little in love! This one is cotton and a little deconstructed than the normal peplem style, which suits me just fine. What do you think??

pic: Lifestyled


 L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment