October 18, 2012

L.A love affair: 18.10.12

I don't know what it is... could it be this beautiful sunny weather, could it be all the colour and print via fashion and home wares that is around at the moment could it be my new found health kick or could it be that Mr.P and I are currently planning an L.A visit? But just at the moment I am having a complete love affair for all things L.A,the city of Angels.


Here is a short list of all things  L.A that I'm loving: 

pic: The Chalkboard website


Last week I found great online magazine The Chalkboard which encompasses everything about  L.A lifestyle, I highly recommend you bookmark this if you haven't already.



pic: LA in Bloom blog

Blog: L.A in Bloom by Heather Taylor. A super stylish L.A local with local insider knowledge and tips - another bookmark worthy blog.


pic: clare civier blog

Shop: Clare Vivier gorgeous L.A based handbag designer.

pic:Oli & Me website

Jewellery: Oli + Me by Grace Lee - designed and made locally Oli + Me is divine,super chic delicate jewellery. 

pic:viceroy website

Stay:Viceroy Santa Monica this "terminally hip" hotel is the place to stay not only for its great location, fabulous food and poolside yoga/pilates sessions BUT the interior was designed by none other than L.A based Interior designer Kelly Wearstler - book me a room Mr.P

Can you suggest any other fab L.A based designers,blogs,hotels, eateries that are inspiring I would love to check them out.

Enjoy,
L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment