December 28, 2011

Christmas Love!

Christmas would have to be my most favourite time of the year, especially this year as we were able to celebrate Christmas with baby O. His very first Christmas!!!




Here is my little man all dressed ready for Christmas Day celebrations.....just way to cute!





My amazing Christmas pressie from Mr. P....he did well. The Michael Kors Jet Set Sports watch from my all time favourite online shop, Shopbop. Purchase it here.


We made a start this week on our little renovation project. We painted the room a beautiful bright white and pulled up all the horrendous carpet. The floorboards look a little "art studio" at the moment but we are in the process of getting quotes for them to be sanded and polished... I am still working out what colour to do them. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.









Best be off xx

No comments:

Post a Comment