February 16, 2012

Excitment Plus: 16.02.12

Today I spoke to all the beautiful girls at the Easton Pearson office (my other home pre-baby) and they informed me that my AW12 personal order is R.E.A.D.Y..... Yay! I am so excited for my chunky stone necklaces and cuff - amaze balls (purchase here) and my black and white check tweed jerkin style coat.....


In other exciting news, It's a Brad Brad World premiered this week in Australia. I loved Brad on The Rachel Zoe Project and will definitely continue to tune into his new show..... Did you check out his amazing home?! Ummmm hello Hollywood Hills....  




and to finish off all my exciting news, my baby sister recently returned from a trip to New York and brought back her favourite nephew a few outfits - only 10 and 2 pairs of shoes, which are way cute! But my absolute fav. is the baby Marc Jacobs onsie. ADORABLE....



L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment