April 12, 2012

Koskela: Quadrant Soft

Yesterday morning my May edition of Real Living Mag arrived in the letter box and without even having to open the front cover I knew this was going to be a goody and boy was I was right! The front cover is of Tom Williams home whom is co-owner of home wares store Project 82 and creator of cool interiors for retail and hospitality design business Juicy designs, so in other words a bloke with a great sense of style and taste! Which is clearly evident......check out the rest of his home on page 82.




The one thing that caught my eye from this cover shot, and has now made it to the top of my wish list for my home is the Fluro pink denim Koskela Quadrant soft single seat. LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.


 The Quadrant Soft system is made from high density foam and has no timber frame, creating a super plush, lightweight seat and can be added to with additional seats to create a modular system. Koskela offer an extensive range of fabric & leather covering options, if you are not into the fluro pink.


But really, what could be better than a touch of pink to brighten up your day! I am thinking this might be a good 30th birthday pressie..... hint hint my lovely husband xoxo.

L xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment