February 14, 2013

All Things Style opens a "Shoppe": 14.02.12

Ladies this little project has been in the making for months now and I mean months. In actual fact it is something that I have wanted to do for years however the time was never right, that is until now!

I am very excited to officially introduce you to Style Trader 




Style Trader is an online lifestyle concept store stocking worldly curiosities, homewares, jewellery and maybe a little bit of fashion.
I hope you all enjoy the product I have sourced and I can't wait to show you all the new things that are still to arrive.... There are some fabulous products arriving from New York...P.S Style Trader is this brands only Australian stockist,which is just a little bit exciting!Some gorgeous bed linens and tea towels from a Melbourne based artist and some fun pom pom clutches.

Come on over and take a look you might just find something that you like for yourself or home. 
www.style-trader.com.au 

L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment