June 05, 2013

My Day: 04.06.13

The Outfit:

Asos Jacket (similar here), Trenery long sleeve men's tee (here), Country Road Jeans (here), Miu Miu belt and Isabel Marant Betty's (similar here)

New Stock:
I love my postie! He makes sure that all of my deliveries are his first, which is awesome because while I have my morning coffee I can unpack and go through all the new and wonderful stock for Style Trader. This morning's deliveries were AWESOME! Check out the new things that are now available and online at Style Trader.





The original classic breton stripe tee from french label Saint James.
This over sized unisex Minquiers tee is the ultimate in Parisian chic, worn by Style Bloggers, Fashion Editors and taste-makers alike.. Available in 3 colours: red/white, navy/white & royal blue/white and only $99 (purchase here). Get in quick as these ladies are literally flying back out the door.
 these gorgeous new key bowls from Sarai homewares (available here) perfect for the front door table or to sit in amongst a vignette. Available in 3 colours pink, yellow and orange. 
Also amongst the sarai delivery we received another delivery of the trio candle holders and the neon potters.
and finally these amazing hand yarn wrapped antlers (purchase here). Available in small and medium sizes in colours exclusively made for Style Trader.Limited colours and sizes available I only ordered one of each and have already sold a few....so don't miss out!

Best be off. Happy Hump day.
L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment